More than 1,000 people appointed by member institutions take part in our forums, comissions and consultative groups. They are volunteers who help us build the future of our markets with the following responsibilities:
- Discuss improvements in regulation;
- Present to the Board issues discussed by the market;
- Develop norms that make up our self-regulation;
- Evaluate suggestions to be sent to public hearings of regulators.
We have committees of representation, products and services and support to governance, which help the Board in the execution of ANBIMA’s commitments.
In order to give support to supervision activities of markets, we count on the help of two kinds of bodies:
They are made up of professionals from our member institutions and have the following responsibilities:
- Guide the performance of our Market Supervision department;
- Review and deliberate on reports prepared by our Market Supervision’s team;
- Forward to councils the technical analysis of investigations on institutions that do not comply with the codes’ requirements.